PADI Divemaster Course, Koh Lipe
If you are already a certified PADI Rescue Diver you can take the next step to PADI Divemaster level. This is the first professional diving qualification that PADI offer.
- PADI Divemaster Manual & Crew Pack
- PADI Instructor Manual
- Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Divemaster slates and E-RDP/ML
- Free Fun Diving during course
- Gain valuable work experience as a Divemaster
37,000 THB plus 8,000 THB for Divemaster crewpack
- Long-term private accommodation available upon request
Alternatively if you would like to become a PADI Divemaster but still need to complete recreational courses and build up logged dives you can take advantage of our Divemaster Internship program which is split between Koh Tao & Koh Lipe!
PADI Divemaster Internship, Koh Tao & Koh Lipe
If you are looking for a new adventure or change of career, you’ve come to the right place! Imagine living in paradise and getting paid to work as a PADI Divemaster in Koh Tao or Koh Lipe! At DJL Diving we offer PADI Divemaster internships which are split between Koh Tao (east coast) & Koh Lipe (west coast), two of Thailand’s most beautiful scuba diving islands.
This unique dive internship experience starts in Koh Tao where you’ll train from beginner level to PADI Divemaster level over a 5 week period. We’ll include all your PADI courses, materials, accommodation, unlimited diving and a full set of scuba gear to keep! Once you have logged plenty of dives and are competent scuba diver you’ll head to Koh Lipe for some more challenging diving. Here you’ll learn to read the tides, master the art of drift diving, help organise dive school logistics and explore spectacular new dive sites. You’ll spend 3 weeks on Koh Lipe before becoming a fully certified PADI Divemaster.
Our DJL dive internship package will ensure you gain maximum diving experience, helping you kick start your new career as a professional PADI Divemaster. Here’s a breakdown of exactly what’s included …
* PADI Scuba Courses including all manuals, materials & application fees; PADI Open Water Diver (Koh Tao) PADI Advanced Open Water (Koh Tao) Emergency First Responder (Koh Tao) PADI Rescue Diver (Koh Tao) PADI Divemaster (Koh Tao & Koh Lipe) * Your own full set of professional scuba diving equipment (to keep) Diving Mask Snorkel Complete Regulator Set Buoyancy Control Device (BCD) Dive Knife Safety Marker Buoy Wetsuit Boots Professional Diving Fins Gear Bag * 5 Weeks Accommodation on Koh Tao * 3 Weeks Accommodation on Koh Lipe * Transfers between islands included (2 boats, train & mini-bus) * Unlimited fun diving during the full internship * Gain experience working as a PADI Divemaster * Job Placement Scheme – We’ll actively help you look for work as a Divemaster * Full Sponsorship to help with your Thai Visa * Free Diving for Life at DJL Koh Tao!
This PADI Divemaster Internship price is 149,000 THB. If you are a certified diver we can offer you a discount; * Already a PADI Open Water Diver? Less 9,000 THB * Already a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver? Less 17,000 THB * Already a PADI Rescue Diver? Less 29,000 THB